To add decorative flourish, our range of off-site manufactured arches are the perfect fit for your build. We supply brick-faced arches with full soffit cladding options too.
Our customer focus means we supply products in the way that suits your project, collecting bricks from site to ensure a perfect colour match. If you don’t see the arch you’re looking for, just give us a call.
All brick arches made by Brickfab are manufactured off site to ensure quality standards and are available to order with a variety of height, pattern, soffit, backing and infill options.
Bespoke as standard
Our prefabricated arch range is offered up in any configuration to suit your project – just give us your specification and your bricks and we’ll use our in-house CAD service to design you the perfect arch.
- Precision – Brick slips are precision-cut on our industry leading equipment to ensure every arch is perfect.
- Easy fit – Our lightweight, non-structural arches are often a one-man lift.
- Choice – Faced or soffit brick arches available on request.
- Good looks – We use your bricks to guarantee a perfect match.
- Efficient – Saves valuable site resource and time; less expensive than a traditionally built arch.
- Easy to identify – Delivered clearly labelled by plot and product.
- Heritage – Restoration arches available for historic buildings or new builds with traditional styling.
Flat Gauge Arch (all dimensions in mm)
Semi-Raised Flat Gauge (all dimensions in mm)
Developer Arch (all dimensions in mm)
Segmental Arch (all dimensions in mm)
Semi Circular Arch (all dimensions in mm)
Bullseye Arch (all dimensions in mm)
Restoration Arch (all dimensions in mm)
Diamond Window Surround
Our diamond surrounds offer an easy-fix enhancement for any feature window. Other height and pattern styles are available by request.
We can also supply a prefabricated brick cill panel, usually using 140mm slips. Other brick height and patterns are available on request.
Height & Pattern Options
Brick and Bat Pattern
Standard heights are 215mm (3 courses), 90mm (4 courses) and 365mm (5 courses), all supplied with 10mm joints as standard, ready to be pointed on site to ensure a perfect mortar match. Other arch heights and joint widths can be made on request.
Single Header Pattern – 102mm High
The single header arch is made up of half bricks, so is only available at 102mm high. Supplied with 10mm joints as standard, ready to be pointed on site to ensure a perfect mortar match.
Soldier Pattern – 215mm High
The soldier arch is made up of full length bricks, so is only available at 215mm high. Supplied with 10mm joints as standard, ready to be pointed on site to ensure a perfect mortar match.
Double Header Pattern – 215mm High
The double header arch is made up of two half bricks to create a full height brick pattern, so it is only available at 215mm high. Supplied with 10mm joints as standard, ready to be pointed on site to ensure a perfect mortar match.
Panelite is a lightweight panel system comprising a polyurethane foam core between two 10mm magnesium particle boards, with brick slips making 100mm overall.
Panelite provides a lightweight solution for quick installation without the need for lifting equipment and is available for all types of arches.
Options: Faced or Non-Faced Soffit
We cut slips to 25-30mm, rather than 20mm, for the purpose
of arches for rendered houses. This provides a wider edge for
the render to butt up against.
Arch bricks can be supplied without being prefabricated to any backing for a traditional built arch. Factory controlled cutting provides the builder with perfectly cut bricks to ensure a quality built arch. Loose cut bricks are available for all arch types.
The underside of the arch (the soffit) can be supplied with or without facing brick. This is used in situations where the window is recessed and the underside of the arch is revealed. The faced soffit is a quick and easy solution for finishing.
Infill panel options are available for raised arches that require the space between the window or door frame to be filled.
• PVC plastic (recommended for PVC window and door frames) in white PVC standard colour (others available on request).
• Painted infill, to your colour requirements.
• Prepared for render using Thermalite block slips and beading. Delivered ready for rendering on site.
• Brick infill where brick slips are bonded to the backing panel. This can be carried out in the same or contrasting bricks as the arch feature.
Arch Options Overview