Bricklite Cladding Panels
Bricklite cladding panels are a lightweight alternative to brick or block construction, and offer a quick and easy cladding solution.
We design, manufacture and supply our Bricklite Cladding Panels in ‘jigsaw’ components, in any brick type and for easy application on site. The cladding panels offer a quick and reliable solution that is proving popular among our range of clients. If you don’t see the cladding panel you’re after on these pages, please just give us a call.
The bricklite wall cladding panels are made to in-fill places on a building’s exterior or interior that cannot be brick or stone built due to the shape, details of the house build or structural concerns. They replicate perfectly the appearance of full brick or stone wall cladding, with less weight and less hassle.
By designing and manufacturing the cladding panels in our factories we can fulfil orders very quickly and deliver them direct so they arrive as and when you need them saving you storage space and helping you speed up the building process.
We have invested in the latest CNC machinery to produce high quality panels that are made to measure providing you with the peace of mind that they will provide you with the perfect fit.
To ensure the colours on the individual cladding panels fit with each and with the construction project itself we will collect bricks from your site to use in the manufacture of the bricklite cladding panels.
- Bespoke – all our cladding panels are designed and supplied to order, ensuring they are the perfect fit for your build.
- Build to fit – we have a truly wide variety of sizes and materials available to fit any project, and can manufacture one-offs or multiples as your site demands.
- The real deal – our panels are manufactured from real brick/block, taken from your site, to match the visual requirements of the development perfectly.
- GRP – the brick slips are mounted onto a GRP backing for easy installation, using a lightweight, easy-to-cut jigsaw arrangement.
- Versatile – Bricklite panels can be used for a wide range of applications including; recladding existing walls, lightweight/timber framing, gable staggering and shop fit-outs.
Designed, built and supplied to meet your specific needs. Please contact us for full details and selection support.