Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) is a matrix of woven glass fibre sheets layered and set within resin. For housebuilding projects where there is no scope for brick, block or structural canopies, our GRP porch canopy solutions can be the perfect solution.
Lightweight and easy to install, our non-structural canopies make the perfect finishing touch to an outer doorway, and are available in a number of different sizes and specifications.
GRP canopies are low-maintenance and available off-the-shelf with short supply times on delivery. They are versatile for many different architectural styles, and prove popular with our many national housebuilder clients.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reduced waste – our porch canopies are supplied as a complete, finished state product, reducing waste and materials used on site.
- Consistent – our GRP manufacturing processes ensure product consistency every time.
- Choice – a range of widths available to suit your build specification. Gallows brackets are also available at extra cost.
- Low maintenance – easy to clean, hardwearing and durable; that’s why so many developers opt for GRP canopies.
- Finishing touch – GRP porch canopies add an extra dimension to a building’s exterior and suit many different housing styles.
- Shorter supplier times – our standard range is available quickly, with bespoke sizes, finishes and specifications also available.
- Lightweight – our manufacturing process ensures no unnecessary weight is added.
- Simple installation – our innovative fixing method and Fischer fixings pack makes installation quick, simple and safe.
Designed, built and supplied to meet your specific needs. Please contact us for full details and selection support.
*images for representative purposes only
Derby - Flat Plain Canopy
The Brickfab Derby Canopy is our flat plain option, available in a range of widths and depths, typically catering for single doorways, double doorways or bay windows. The Derby canopy comes with a lead effect roof and flashing upstand. All of our GRP canopies can also be supplied with gallows brackets and fixing kits.
Cheltenham - Flat Decorative Canopy
The Brickfab Cheltenham Canopy is our flat decorative option, available in a standard size, typically catering for single doorways. The Cheltenham canopy comes with a lead effect roof and flashing upstand, with added aesthetic detail via a decorative fascia. All of our GRP canopies can also be supplied with fixing kits.
Ascot - Apex Canopy
The Brickfab Ascot Canopy is our apex pitched option, typically used for standard entrances and doorways. The Apex canopy comes with a tile effect roof and flashing upstand, with a choice of T-bar or 5-bar gable features. Alternatively the Ascot can be supplied as a ready to tile option with built in wooden trusses. All of our GRP canopies can also be supplied with gallows brackets and fixing kits.
Bedford - Mono-Pitched Canopy
The Brickfab Bedford Canopy is our mono-pitched option, available in a standard size, typically catering for single doorways. The Bedford canopy comes with a tile effect roof and flashing upstand. Alternatively the Bedford can be supplied as a ready to tile option with built in wooden trusses. All of our GRP canopies can also be supplied with gallows brackets and fixing kits.
Gallows brackets are available for use with our Derby, Bedford and Ascot canopies. All of our brackets are made from 100% recycled plastic waste. The brackets are also made from UV stabilised material, ensuring they will not discolour from prolonged exposure to sunlight.
All of our GRP canopies and brackets can be supplied with fixing kits specially designed in partnership with Fischer. The kits provide the installer with the appropriate fixings and finishing caps to ensure a simple and safe canopy installation.