TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
Brickfab is a trading name of Brick Fabrication Limited.
Visiting this Website (www.brickfab.com)
You will be able to access the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. We may choose to restrict access to some services provided by Brickfab on this website which will require login details, provided on approval by and only by Brickfab. Your login details and special access permissions are for the use of whom the permission is granted for. Transfer to or use of these permissions by any third party is not permitted. Brickfab reserve the right to refuse, cancel, close or restrict permissions and registration at any time without warning to any party.
Use of this Website
You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our written permission.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and/ or other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time. This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
Descriptions & Product Information
Most products displayed on this website are only manufactured to order and as such are not held in stock. We will make every effort to ensure that any stock information is made available at the time of purchase and/ or we will quote a production and delivery lead time. Every effort has been made to replicate product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to production processes used, product colours may vary between products and due to differences in monitors, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product. All images, photos, descriptions, and specifications issued on this website and in any printed material are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data. (We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of the above).
- Which promotes, advertises or brings to attention in any way, other products and services not provided by, endorsed or supported and without consent by Brickfab.
Links to & from other Websites
Any links to third party websites located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
If you choose to link to our website in breach of the above you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
Limitation of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort of contract or otherwise in connection with this website. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any liability which cannot be excluded or limited.
Terms & Conditions of Business
- ‘COMPANY’ shall mean Brick Fabrication Ltd. Company Reg No. 3470559
- ‘BUYER’ shall mean the Customer who purchases goods.
- ‘GOODS’ shall mean all Goods, Products and Services which are the subject of any Conditions of Sale or supply between the Company and the Buyer.
- ‘PRICE’ shall mean the price of goods excluding VAT which will be charged at the rate applicable at the date of invoice. Prices are ex works excluding packing and insurance.
- ‘STANDARD’ shall mean BS4729 Shapes and Dimensions of special bricks or any other such standard, agreed in writing by the Company.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern all sales of the Company to the exclusion of any inconsistent terms or conditions proposed by the Buyer.
- The Company will do its best to comply with any date of despatch given to the Buyer, but will not accept any liability for non-delivery by the stated date.
- Where part deliveries are agreed with the Buyer, additional charges will be made by the Company for the part delivery.
- The Company reserves the right to apply carriage charges (at cost) to any call-off or complete order under the value of £800 (excluding VAT).
- The previous point notwithstanding, the Company reserves the right to apply carriage charges (at cost) to any call-off or complete order that includes bulk volume of slips, bats and / or gables.
- The point of delivery will be an adopted roadway. If instructed by the Buyer to go off the stated roadway then the Buyer agrees to bear all liability for damage to any surface/property or to the Company’s vehicle however caused.
Acceptance of Goods
- The Buyer will be deemed to have accepted the goods upon receipt of goods.
- The Buyer will notify the Company in writing of any shortage, damage or non-conformity within 3 working days of delivery.
- No complaint about the goods can be accepted by the Company once the Goods have been placed in work.
- No complaint can be accepted by the Company of Goods that conform to the Standard.
- Goods which are proved to be defective may be replaced at the discretion of the Company.
- The limitation of liability due to failure of goods and/or due to design shall be limited to the value of the goods supplied by the Company and the Company shall have no liability whatsoever for the loss or damage of any sort, including loss of profit, consequential loss suffered by the customer or any third party.
- It is the sole responsibility of all Buyers to check the suitability and condition of Goods supplied by the Company before use.
Title & Risk
- The risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer upon deliver or collection of the goods.
- TITLE IN THE GOODS SHALL NOT PASS TO THE BUYER UNTIL THE BUYER HAS PAID TO THE COMPANY ALL SUMS DUE, HOWSOEVER ARISING.
Set Off Counterclaim Cause
- The Buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to the company by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim which the Buyer may have or alleged to have or for any reason whatever.
- The Company may licence or subcontract all or any part of its rights and obligations without the Buyer’s consent.
- Neither party shall be liable for any default due to act of god, war, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest or other event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
Terms of Payment
- Cash with order.
- Monthly credit accounts which must be agreed in writing by the Company and are payable not later than the last day of the month following the month in which goods were despatched.
- The Company shall be entitled to interest on any part of the invoice not paid by its due date, from that date until payment at the rate of 5% per annum above the minimum lending rate of Barclays Bank plc.
- English Law shall govern these conditions and each contract made for all purposes.
Trademarks & Copyright
Brick Fabrication Limited, Brick Fabrication, Brickfab, Bricklite, Easy-Fix and Fast-Lead are trademarks of Brick Fabrication Limited. Using this website or purchasing any of our products does not give you any rights to use any of our trademarks.
All other trademarks on this website are the property of their respective owners.
All content on this website including, images, graphics, photos, logos, text, design, and illustrations are the property of Brick Fabrication Limited, with the exclusion of any images, graphics, photos, logos, text, design, or illustrations that are owned by any other respective owners. Such property is protected by UK and International Copyright and other Intellectual Property laws.
All Brick Fabrication Limited designs are protected by UK and International Intellectual Property law.
Brick Fabrication Limited is Registered in England & Wales
Company No. 3470559
Registered Company Address:
Brick Fabrication Limited is UK VAT Registered Company.
UK VAT Registration No. 692 3706 16